Orbiting Jupiter

The theme that I think the book ” Orbiting Jupiter ” possess is love. Why I think this is because throughout the book it shows feelings, feelings of love. An example of love is at the moment of Jack realizing that Joseph being on the ice was a bad idea because of the story of the yellow dog. The yellow dog was on the ice too. Many years ago, but then the ice started breaking. The dog could not take it anymore. The yellow dog died and Jack did not want Joseph to die like the yellow dog. So he saved him. That is a true deed of love. Also the moment that Joseph had met Rosie. Rosie had instantly found Joseph the best person she had ever met. She loved it when he rubbed her rump. Rosie loved Joseph for who he was. That is love. One last way that this book shows love was in the last part of the book, when Joseph runs away to find Jupiter far away from his home in the snow. He was being looked for by everyone, but he stayed low and found her home. If that is not love I don’t know what is. The theme that this book possesses is love.