Another class project.

This was in the first place a test on our 6th grade writing skills but I thought I would show it to you. The topic of this test was : Should people in the US stop buying chocolate made from cocoa beans grown in West Africa? I know I have already posted a essay about this subject and around this subject but if you don’t want to read my big essay read this short paragraph instead. This is a short paragraph to us in room 30. You might think it is a big paragraph but still take a little time and enjoy it. Here you go:

U.S.A citizens you need for this reason to stop buying chocolate. Slaves are still a thing and are used in the production of chocolate.  I know some people go meh or I don’t care I just want eat chocolate, but ​according to Debora Dunn ” Many people don’t know that children in West Africa pick most of the world’s cocoa beans, which is the main ingredient in chocolate.”. How would you feel is you were one of these children, because I would feel so badly treated just so other people can have chocolate to earn money or to devour without a concern of how they made this product so good. Imagine a bunch of kids 5 threw 12 years of age were working in horrid heat chopping and busting open these huge plants for no money at all. In fact according to Debora Dunn ” Kids health is at risk because they use sharp machetes to harvest the cocoa pods, which are sprayed with poisonous pesticides.”. I would not even go near those if I had a choice, but these kids don’t have a choice to do any of this. So will you please do these kids a favor buy fair trade chocolate.